Monday, February 22, 2016

I won't vote for Trump

I won't vote for Trump. I just won't. I won't compromise my convictions just to try and block something worse. I won't do that. No American should have to do that. It'll come down to Trump, Rubio, and Cruz. I suspect the full force of the establishment will get behind Rubio, and we'll probably have a Trump, Rubio ticket. And I'll stay home, conservatives will stay home, libertarians will stay home, constitutionalists will stay home, and Hillary Clinton will be the next president. The only candidate that consistently loses to Hillary in head to head polls is Donald Trump, by a large margin too. I won't vote for that corrupt, immoral, bumbling child, and I imagine most conservatives agree with me. I hope it plays out differently. I hope the Cruz coalition comes together and somehow surmounts the obstacles, but it would take an act of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment