Saturday, September 24, 2016

A dream of a world gone mad...

I had this crazy dream the other night. I dreamt that the world was in trouble. I dreamt that race riots were aflame across the country. I dreamt that the president of the United States sent 400 million dollars in unmarked bills to the biggest terror agent in the world. I dreamt the country was nearly 20 trillion dollars in debt. I dreamt that China had bought up the debt of the United States. I dreamt that millions of unborn babies were being exterminated every year. I dreamt that the judiciary of the United States had taken over the country, stepping in on every social issue imaginable to force their views on the whole country. I dreamt that white people were being beaten in the streets. I dreamt that 140 of the biggest companies in the country were boycotting North Carolina for not letting boys in the girls bathroom. I dreamt that people in New York faced arrest if they used the wrong "gender "pronoun" when addressing someone, pronouns which were being made up on tumblr, more and more everyday. I dreamt that Christian bakers faced huge fines for refusing to endorse support and participate in gay marriage ceremonies. I dreamt that marriage issuers were being thrown in jail for not wanting to sign off on gay marriage certificates. I dreamt that an unidicted felon was running for president who had sold her office in the white house for moneyed donations to her foundation. Then I realized.. I'm not dreaming. This is real life. Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment